Daytona 500 2011 Fund

It is my goal to raise funds for my new dream to go to the Daytona 500.







Money raised to date:



$3.12


Tuesday, February 23, 2010

NASCAR, An Olympic Sport?

As I write this blog, I'm currently watching the winter olympics on NBC. As I watch my mind of course goes to the next Nascar race in Vegas this weekend. It then dawns on me, why isn't car racing an olympic sport? I think if we can have people dancing on skates and some sport with two men laying on each other while sliding down a hill, we can have car racing on the next summer olympics. You might ask, "Who would be our American racer?" Dale Earnhardt Jr. of course! And the hot go daddy dot com chick for the women! So there you have it race fans, pure genius thoughts from my NASCAR lovin' brain. Buckle up, and ride for gold Jr.

Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment