Daytona 500 2011 Fund

It is my goal to raise funds for my new dream to go to the Daytona 500.







Money raised to date:



$3.12


Thursday, February 25, 2010

Jr. a winner in Vegas

Yes, you read it here first! Jr. will be a winner this Sunday in Vegas! I'm calling it now before anyone. You may ask how someone that has only watched two nascar races ever pick a winner so soon? It's because I'm the smartest nascar fan in the world! It's true! I have figured out a no loss formula to pick winners of the race, and this weekend will be Dale Earnhardt Jr.! So after all of you place your bets and win in Vegas, I expect a percentage of your winnings to go to my Daytona 500 2011 fund! So buckle up fans, until I grace you with my words of wisdom, enjoy the race and I hope you someday can have my nascar IQ!

Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment