Daytona 500 2011 Fund

It is my goal to raise funds for my new dream to go to the Daytona 500.







Money raised to date:



$3.12


Sunday, February 21, 2010

Jimmy Johnson wins, Earnhardt has problems and finishes in 30's

Is Jimmy Johnson the best of all time? Are we watching the Michael Jordan, Babe Ruth, or Tiger Woods of Nascar? Who cares. All I care about is Dale's terrible finish and car problems that had him finish 32 or 33, I did not watch past Jimmy's victory speech. Early into my Nascar watching life, I now have more questions than answers. Including the biggest question of all, Am I more of a Dale Jr. fan or Nascar fan? You see I ask this question because once Dale fell 12 laps behind, all I wanted was the 32 cars ahead of him to crash so he could finish first. I wanted to stop watching all together, but I didn't. I do not know enough about cars to understand all that happen, but I blame it on this weeks color of his car. Kind of a puke orange instead of green and white like the hat I wear. I hope Jr does not expect me to buy a hat in each color. Las Vegas is next week and I know we will have a better result. Yes, I said "we". Why? Because "we"(Dale, his crew, sponsors, and yes FANS) are all in this together. It will be a sad week, but I know next Sunday will bring us the checker flag. So buckle up fans, we will see you next weekend.

Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment