Daytona 500 2011 Fund

It is my goal to raise funds for my new dream to go to the Daytona 500.







Money raised to date:



$3.12


Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday after the race

It's the day after the race and I still do not feel any better about yesterday's results. I'm sick of looking everywhere and seeing Jimmy's face and his want to be beard! I know Dale is making the adjustments he needs to have a great race in Vegas on Sunday. I think if all of us can channel our energy and get as many new fans to cheer on Dale as we can we will help him pull out a win and a championship season! I have already pulled in 5 new fans and my goal is to bring more with the power of you and this blog. Together we will bring "team Jr." to victory! Keep the faith fans and buckle up for a great week. Go Jr!!!

Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment