Daytona 500 2011 Fund

It is my goal to raise funds for my new dream to go to the Daytona 500.







Money raised to date:



$3.12


Sunday, February 14, 2010

Daytona 500

Wow!!!! I'm hooked on NASCAR! Even though Dale did not finish in 1st like I predicted, he did make a come from behind push in the last (overtime) lap. From 10th to 2nd in one lap, that is the Jr. I have come to cheer for and know in all of the two weeks I have been his fan. I told you all, that this is his year and now we all know why. Oh, by the way, some guy in a number 1 car won the race. I credit the push he got from Jr. in the last seconds on why he won. Also it was the team of the late Dale's wife. I cannot say I have ever sat in front of the TV and watched just one football game, but I have now for NASCAR. What a way to start my race watching year. Until next week, I cannot wait, buckle up and enjoy the ride.

Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment